[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Fake.

Real... A friend took the picture while I nailed it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
That deer's a hologram.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Real. Those cuddlebacks are great. Wish I had one.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Real. Well real or not killer pic
GO VOLS
Transparent bucks. Now we're really f*****!
Officially retired
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"></div></div>
HAHA, i just noticed...check out the date...POACHER, lol
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Depends on where they were hunting.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Kind of looks like a double exposure.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks